Recipe by kellee_lostaunau
Easy-to-make, tastes like "scratch", chicken pot pie. Use a leftover baked potato and some store-bought rotisserie chicken to make it even faster.
- 2 ready-made pie crusts
- 1 (10 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces russet potatoes, pre-cooked, cooled, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrot, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 cup chicken breast, cooked and cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay the bottom crust in a deep-dish pie plate and press in lightly. Arrange the vegetables and chicken in the crust and cover with the condensed soup. (For a thinner gravy, mix a little milk or water into the soup before adding it to the pie.) Cover with the top crust and seal the edges. Cut a couple of vents in the top crust and bake as if for a two-crust pie (such as an apple pie) until golden brown and bubbly.
- Note: if your top and bottom crusts aren't sealed tightly enough, the gravy may drip over the side and burn on the bottom of the oven. Put some foil or a cookie sheet underneath the pie plate to prevent this.