1/1 Photo of Super Easy Chicken Parmesan
Your Gourmet Girlfriend's Note:
I threw this together one day at the last minute and my kids devoured it. It's almost too easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Coat bottom of casserole with some of the spaghetti sauce.
- 3Arrange chicken breasts in casserole dish.
- 4Pour spaghetti sauce over the chicken sprinkle with garlic powder.
- 5Top with shredded mozzarella, followed by shredded parmesan cheeses.
- 6Bake 25-30 minutes.
- 7Serve with cooked pasta to use up all that sauce.
- 8Don't forget the garlic bread.
- 9*NOTE: Thanks to Halcionne, previously I had forgotten to put the parmesan in my recipe :}.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.3
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 78.0 mg
- Sodium 797.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded chicken breasts
Classico tomato and basil pasta sauce