Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I threw this together one day at the last minute and my kids devoured it. It's almost too easy.
Make and share this Super Easy Chicken Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Coat bottom of casserole with some of the spaghetti sauce.
- Arrange chicken breasts in casserole dish.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over the chicken sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Top with shredded mozzarella, followed by shredded parmesan cheeses.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with cooked pasta to use up all that sauce.
- Don't forget the garlic bread.
- *NOTE: Thanks to Halcionne, previously I had forgotten to put the parmesan in my recipe :}.
My three kids and my husband and I devoured this as well! I loved how easy and quick it was to make. Some changes I made were to add Romano, Asiago and Provolone cheeses and some of Dee514's Italian Blend Spice Mix #38293 sprinkled on top. Also, I only used a 16oz. jar of pasta sauce, but it seemed like plenty since I did not serve this with any pasta. Thanks for the recipe!
Everybody really liked this. My only question is why isn't there any parmesan in a recipe for Parmesan Chicken?!