Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Better Crockers Quick Dinners Cookbook
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breast tenders
- 1 lb uncooked manicotti (about 12 noodles)
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (30 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, any variety
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- # Spread about 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- # Sprinkle garlic salt on chicken.
- # Insert chicken into uncooked manicotti shells, stuffing from each end of shell to fill if necessary.
- # Place shells on spaghetti sauce in dish.
- # Pour remaining spaghetti sauce evenly over shells, covering completely.
- # Sprinkle with olives and cheese. STOP HERE.
- # TO STORE IN FREEZER: Wrap unbaked manicotti tightly with aluminum foil and label.
- # Freeze no longer than 1 month.
- # TO COOK FROM REFRIGERATOR: About 1 hour before serving, heat oven to 350 degrees.
- # Bake in covered baking dish about 1 hour, or until shells are tender.
- # TO COOK FROM FREEZER: About 1 1/2 hours before serving, heat oven to 350 degrees.
- # Bake in covered baking dish about 1 1/2 hours or until shells are tender.