1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Make ahead a freeze, great to have on hand for weekdays. Or for a busy weekend. I usually make 2 freeze one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread about 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- 2Sprinkle garlic salt on chicken.
- 3Insert chicken into uncooked manicotti shells, stuffing from each end of shell to fill if necessary.
- 4Place shells on spaghetti sauce in dish.
- 5Pour remaining spaghetti sauce evenly over shells, covering completely.
- 6Sprinkle with olives and cheese. STOP HERE.
- 7TO STORE IN REFRIGERATOR: Cover unbaked manicotti tightly with aluminum foil.
- 8and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours.
- 9TO STORE IN FREEZER: Wrap unbaked manicotti tightly with aluminum foil and label.
- 10Freeze no longer than 1 month.
- 11TO COOK FROM REFRIGERATOR: About 1 hour before serving, heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 12Bake in covered baking dish about 1 hour, or until shells are tender.
- 13TO COOK FROM FREEZER: About 1 1/2 hours before serving, heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 14Bake in covered baking dish about 1 1/2 hours or until shells are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Chicken Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.2
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.3 mg
- Sodium 1131.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 37.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: