Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from the Kraft Food and Family Holiday Edition 2006. I haven't tried it yet, but looks quick and easy.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 6 flour tortillas, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- Heat oil in large deep skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 7 minute or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Mix broth, dressing, and flour until well blended; gradually add to skillet, stirring constantly.
- Add tortillas; stir to combine.
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 3 minute.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover.
- Simmer 3 to 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Top with salsa.
This was a very delicious meal!! I added onion to the cooking chicken only because DH and I are huge onion fans, we like it in everything LOL. This was very easy to put together too!! I didn't add the salsa, I was going to add it at the table but then felt it didn't need it. The reason for the 4 stars is because next time I make this I will be adding a few spices. Otherwise a great meal!