1/2 Photos of Super-Easy Chicken Enchilada Skillet
This recipe came from the Kraft Food and Family Holiday Edition 2006. I haven't tried it yet, but looks quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large deep skillet on medium-high heat.
- 2Add chicken; cook 7 minute or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- 3Mix broth, dressing, and flour until well blended; gradually add to skillet, stirring constantly.
- 4Add tortillas; stir to combine.
- 5Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 3 minute.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese; cover.
- 7Simmer 3 to 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
- 8Top with salsa.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super-Easy Chicken Enchilada Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.7
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 104.5 mg
- Sodium 1416.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 40.3 g