This is the easiest and very tasty curry once marinated take it out of fridge and straight into the oven. The chicken tenderizes from the yogurt and melts in the mouth!
- Dice chicken into bite size pieces
- Place chicken into oven dish add rest of ingredients.
- Mix well and leave to marinade for 24 hours in fridge.
- Place in oven 200c for 30-40 minutes stirring twice during cooking.
- Thicken sauce with a little corn flour at end.
- Squeeze lime over curry
- (can fry spices cumin, coriander, mustard seeds etc and add to marinade).