Recipe by Ricky Henry-Davies
This is the easiest and very tasty curry once marinated take it out of fridge and straight into the oven. The chicken tenderizes from the yogurt and melts in the mouth!
Top Review by d_t_davis
The chicken was tender, but the sauce was grainy. I think the chicken should cook without the yogurt and the yogurt stirred in and slowly warmed immediately before eating. The flavor must depend on the curry paste. I only had one choice and did not like the flavor. I do like curries in restaurants, but this was not good.
- 250 g boneless chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons good quality curry paste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 250 ml thick plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon diced ginger
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 lime
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice chicken into bite size pieces
- Place chicken into oven dish add rest of ingredients.
- Mix well and leave to marinade for 24 hours in fridge.
- Place in oven 200c for 30-40 minutes stirring twice during cooking.
- Thicken sauce with a little corn flour at end.
- Squeeze lime over curry
- (can fry spices cumin, coriander, mustard seeds etc and add to marinade).