Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is the easiest and very tasty curry once marinated take it out of fridge and straight into the oven. The chicken tenderizes from the yogurt and melts in the mouth!
- Dice chicken into bite size pieces
- Place chicken into oven dish add rest of ingredients.
- Mix well and leave to marinade for 24 hours in fridge.
- Place in oven 200c for 30-40 minutes stirring twice during cooking.
- Thicken sauce with a little corn flour at end.
- Squeeze lime over curry
- (can fry spices cumin, coriander, mustard seeds etc and add to marinade).
The chicken was tender, but the sauce was grainy. I think the chicken should cook without the yogurt and the yogurt stirred in and slowly warmed immediately before eating. The flavor must depend on the curry paste. I only had one choice and did not like the flavor. I do like curries in restaurants, but this was not good.
So easily prepared and lots of flavour! I did use cubed chicken breast fillets, and I used curry powder, a roasted garam masala. I also used a thick greek yoghurt. A lovely curry to enjoy any time of the week, thank you Ricky. Made for PAC Spring 2012
You are so right it is such a easy curry, and it did just melt in your mouth. Made too the recipe with no changes. I like that you used chicken thighs they are much better than the sometimes tasteless and dry breast. Thank you for posting Made for Honor thy Mother the diabetic forum May 2011