You cant get much easier than this. I was craving chicken curry one day and couldnt find anything that was easy enough for me. Also, it seemed like i was always missing atleast one ingredient in every recipe i could find. This recipe is easy to adjust. I add more peas n carrots if i need more veggies for the day. This is alot better the next day. Pour in some more chicken broth or water and heat in up in the skillet to bring it back to life. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter (or enough to coat the skillet you're using) or 2 tablespoons margarine (or enough to coat the skillet you're using) or 2 tablespoons oil (or enough to coat the skillet you're using)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups diced onions
- 1 cup fresh carrot, diced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1 (8 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 teaspoons flour (i just eyeball it)
- 1Brown off chicken breast with butter, set aside. Once the chicken cools off, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 2Cook the onion down until it is translucent, using the same pan you cooked the chicken inches
- 3Add carrots and cook until softened.
- 4Add all of your spices and cook for another 3 minutes.
- 5Add flour and scrape the bottom of the pan, like you're making a rue for a gravy.
- 6Add the whole can of chicken broth, slowly. Return the chicken back into the pan.
- 7Stir and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 8Add frozen peas and cream and simmer for another 5 minutes or so, until peas are fully cooked.
- 9Serve with rice! Sometimes i even mix the rice in just before i eat. Im gonna mix it on my plate anyway! :).
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.4
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 153.2 mg
- Sodium 739.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 39.3 g