Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was bored with the same old chicken and rummaged through the frig and came up with this one. My husband loved it and so did I. Hope you enjoy it too.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices deli ham (or whatever you have in the frig)
- 4 slices pepperoni (for my husbands piece of chicken)
- 2 slices cheddar cheese (one for each chicken)
- black pepper
- onion powder
- garlic salt with parsley or garlic powder and dried parsley
- parmesan cheese
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Pound chicken until about 1/4 inch and place on a baking sheet.
- Place 2 slices of ham on each chicken, pepperoni (on husbands), and cheddar cheese, then roll chicken up and make sure the chicken is seam side down.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper, garlic salt, onion powder, and lots of Parmesan cheese (I don't measure just wing it).
- Bake for 15 mins then flip the chicken and sprinkle seasonings and Parmesan cheese on the other side and bake for another 15 minutes.
This was delicious. Instead of the pickey hubby, I have a pickey 3 year old, so I thought I would give this one a try. I used the pepperoni. My whole family enjoyed this one. It was super easy to make & took less the 5 minutes to prepare....which was great for my busy schedule. You can prep this one before hand & pop in the oven when your ready. My chicken was a little smaller, so I used 1 slice of cheese & used tooth picks to keep it closed. I will make this one again :) Thanks for sharing!