Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is so easy. I made it in less than an hour, while on facebook. i didnt find chicken breasts at the store so i just got chicken thighs and shredded it but it all works. Namaste Much Love God Bless Fletch
- 2 cups unprepared rice
- water (needed to prepare the 2 cups of rice)
- 3 chicken breasts (shredded or diced, 1/2in. thick) or 6 chicken thighs (shredded or diced, 1/2in. thick)
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (whichever you kind of cream of...prefer)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- add dry rice, water, shredded chicken, cream of --
- cook for 30 minutes on 350(i was impatient and put it on 360).
- add shredded cheese evenly over the chicken and cook for 10 minutes on 400 then serve and ENJOY.