Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This casserole is a complete meal that's really easy to make. I can make this in less than an hour.
Make and share this Super Easy Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chopped chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bag mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package and set aside.
- Warm oil in pan on medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add soup and mixed vegetables.
- Cook until vegetables are no longer frozen.
- SPOON into 2-qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of mixture.
- Layer stuffing on top of cheese, making sure to make it an even layer.
- BAKE 30 minute or until heated through.
Everyone in my house gave this rave reviews - even the picky 8yo. It doesn't get much easier. I subbed pre-cooked chicken and saved myself a step. I added probably 1/4 cup sour cream to the soup/chicken/veg mixture and it turned out great. I might add some seasoning to that mixture next time as well.
Thanks for posting. The 8yo requested this be put in our menu rotation, and she is the toughest to please.