Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
You can't eat beef every night! Think of this like a "cheeseburger" pie, but with chicken. All ingredients are quick and easy; super simple week-night meal. I cannot remember where I got this recipe from but I tweaked it to make it even easier (if that was possible).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a greased pie plate, mix chicken, broccoli, 2 cups of cheddar, and onion flakes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, Bisquick, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over chicken mixture.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and bake a few more minutes until it melts.
- Let cool slightly before cutting.
This was really good, the whole family loved it!! THANKS for posting.