Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I'm not sure where this came from, but my kids really enjoyed this one!
- 2 (11 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups cooked noodles
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken (canned is okay)
- Combine soup, milk, parmesan cheese, and pepper in large pot.
- Add noodles and chicken and heat through.
Quick and easy, but needs more flavor.
This really was SUPER easy. I made this exactly as written except I added some extra spices: thyme, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and jarred basil. I made this for lunch and I will make it again! Thanks for sharing!
It was good...just not as flavorful as I would have liked. A very quick throw together meal=)