Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am all about super easy recipes! This one is easy and yummy too!
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cans chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 6 frozen biscuits, cut into quarters
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- Mix chicken breast meat, chicken broth, and undiluted cream of chicken soup into a 3-quart sauce pan with lid.
- Add dried rosemary and veggies and stir.
- Heat over medium-high heat until boiling, stirring frequently.
- Add biscuit pieces to the boiling broth.
- Cover with lid and reduce heat to simmer for 20-22 minutes.
Classic Comfort - Chicken and Dumplings. Very easy recipe. I actually made it in the crock pot and left for work this morning. I added a little extra water because of the crock pot change. Still - it was yummy. DH and I both had two servings! Thanks for being such a great PAC "Baby"!!