Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A yummy crockpot recipe for you all. 3 points per serving for Weight Watchers. This recipe is core.
- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 (1/16 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup warm water or 1 cup chicken stock
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with dressing mix.
- Pour water or broth over chicken.
- Cover, cook on low 8-10 hours or until juices run clear.
This was just OK for us. It didn't really have any flavor. I think that I would come out with the same results if I were to bake it. I used chicken broth with added garlic and the Italian salad dressing mix. I think that the points are off or the nutritional facts are off. Going by the facts this was way more points than 3 points.