Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is such a EASY dessert to make. It is fun for children to help with too. I usually make it with my daughter when she wants to help make something in the kitchen. She can do everything herself, except the oven part.
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 ounce) boxdry yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup margarine (sliced thinly longwise)
- Dump all ingredients in order into a 9 x 13 glass dish.
- Place the margarine slices over the top of the nuts and bake 350 degrees in a preheated over for 30 to 45 minutes.
another winner from you Miss Wendy !
This is just to easy. My kids had alot of fun putting this together. It was super yummy. I tagged this in HONOR of or the late CoolMonday.
Easy, quick, and delish! Made for Cake-a-Thon in memory of Chef-I-Am. I mixed about 1/2 cup shredded coconut and 1 tsp. almond extract into the pie filling. Oh, and I only used about 3/4 c. butter. Thank you for sharing this!