Recipe by mizzlizzita
This is a favorite of everybody but my extremely picky almost-10-year-old brother in my family. (I also have a baby bro who can't eat anything but milk yet...he should like it when he's older!) This is so easy to put together, and the results are so fab!!!
Top Review by happynana
Nice recipe! It tasted like biscuit bread. I used jarred garlic. Mine was baked in 25 minutes. This is very easy to put together and we will be making again and again. Thanks for posting. Made for Aussie Swap #16.
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese or 1 -1 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic or 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a bread pan with cooking spray.
- Put biscuits from one can on the bottom of the pan. Press together with clean fingers.
- Combine garlic/garlic salt and melted butter.
- Drizzle half the butter mixture over the biscuit layer.
- Sprinkle with half the cheese.
- Repeat with other can of biscuits and other half of butter mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees farenheit for 30 minutes or until tested done by inserting a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean, it's done. (I know, I know -- most of you probably already know this -- oh, well -- ).
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes out of the oven.
- Remove from pan and slice.