Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are Tex Mex style.
Make and share this Super Easy Cheese Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Quickly cook tortillas in hot oil until softened. Drain well on paper towels. Set aside.
- Saute onion in oil until limp. Drain.
- Place one stick of cheese and some onion onto each tortilla. Roll up. Place seam side down in lightly greased casserole.
- Combine enchilada sauce and chili in a medium bowl. Pour over tortillas.
- Bake at 375 until done (20-40 minutes).
I made these exactly as written, except for nuking the tortillas in a wet towel, instead of frying them. We enjoyed then, and they were extremely easy, as enchiladas go! Thanks!
These are very good. And easy. I keep everything on hand to make them.
These were very good. The only change I made was to use flour tortilla's, my husband doesn't like corn tortilla's. This was by far the easiest cheese enchilada's I've ever made. The only problem I had was they were all stuck to the bottom of the pan. I probably should have used shortening to grease the pan instead of cooking spray. Thanks for a great recipe Vicki!