- 24 fresh mushrooms, Stems removed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green onion
- garlic salt
- ground pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp towel.
- Thaw Spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- In mixing bowl combine all ingredients except mushrooms and Parmesan.
- Mix well (do not use electric mixer).
- Fill mushroom caps with mixture and place on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm.