So easy, fast and delicious. What a crowd Pleaser. I only wished I had doubled the recipe! Courtesy of Paula Deen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp towel.
- 3Thaw Spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- 4In mixing bowl combine all ingredients except mushrooms and Parmesan.
- 5Mix well (do not use electric mixer).
- 6Fill mushroom caps with mixture and place on cookie sheet.
- 7Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- 8Bake 15-20 minutes.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 136.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g