Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
So easy, fast and delicious. What a crowd Pleaser. I only wished I had doubled the recipe! Courtesy of Paula Deen.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp towel.
- Thaw Spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- In mixing bowl combine all ingredients except mushrooms and Parmesan.
- Mix well (do not use electric mixer).
- Fill mushroom caps with mixture and place on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Nice! I used 4 cloves garlic, no green onion.
These were SO asy to do! Didn't have green onion either, so added salad red onion fine diced too! GREAT for entertaining when you want something quick, but looked like you did fuss! How the plates got empty THAT quick, am sure you will discuss! LOL Thanks!
These were so good!!! I did not have any green onions on hand so I used a white onion, which I sauteed in a little butter along with the mushroom stems that were also chopped. I then added that to the remaining ingredients. The combined flavors of everything was very nice. They were gone very quickly. Next time I will take your advice and double the recipe