1/9 Photos of Super Easy Candied Walnuts
My daughter Kelleigh learned this recipe at culinary school. They are quite addictive just plain or you can use them in salads. This is definitely a recipe that you should go out and buy parchment paper for as it will make your life easier in the clean up!
My Private Note
- 1PreHeat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2On a cookie sheet "with sides" place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of the pan.
- 3Add walnuts and spread out into one layer.
- 4Drizzle honey over all of the nuts.
- 5Add slices of butter and spread equally over top of the honey & nuts.
- 6Bake for 5 minutes or until butter and honey melts.
- 7Remove from oven and stir nut mixture, then flatten uniformly coated nuts.
- 8Bake for 5 more minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and stir nut mixture, then flatten uniformly coated nuts.
- 10Remove from oven and flatten nuts letting them cool.
- 11When cooled, about 10-15 minutes later, break them up.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Candied Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.8
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 136.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g