Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is incredibly easy, you only need 4 ingredients and they taste so YUMMY!
Make and share this Super Easy Cake Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Pour the cake mix into a bowl.
- Add the egg, and the entire tub of cool whip.
- Mix until it is blended well.
- Place 2 cups of confectioners sugar (it doesn't have to be precise) into a small bowl.
- Drop a tea-spoon (not a literal teaspoon, a tea spoon) into the confectioners sugar and then roll it around.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes, and them let cool.