- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix (Any flavor will do)
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Pour the cake mix into a bowl.
- Add the egg, and the entire tub of cool whip.
- Mix until it is blended well.
- Place 2 cups of confectioners sugar (it doesn't have to be precise) into a small bowl.
- Drop a tea-spoon (not a literal teaspoon, a tea spoon) into the confectioners sugar and then roll it around.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes, and them let cool.