Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really nice, light salad with a zip! Use leftover rice for even quicker prep.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can olives, sliced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- In a medium bowl, combine rice, tomatoes, red onion, olives and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, sugar and salt.
- Pour dressing over rice mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight.