Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the easiest way to make great pudding.
- 2 (198.44 g) package banana cream instant pudding
- 709.77 ml cold 2% low-fat milk
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip, thawed
- 60 mini vanilla wafers
- 5 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1. Wisk pudding and milk together for 2 minutes then let sit for 3 minutes.
- 2. Mix 1/2 of Cool Whip with pudding.
- 3. Layer: wafers, banana, cool whip, pudding--into 4 layers.
- 4. Chill at least 1 hour.
This was a really yummy pudding. My kids, DH and I just loved it. Thank you so much for sharing. I've always used just vanilla pudding, vanilla wafers, and bananas. The addition of the cool whip and using banana cream pudding makes your average banana pudding, above average. Made for New Kids on the Block. June 2010