Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I was stumped for a dessert, last minute, I came up with this super easy pie. Everyone raved and thought it was so good! Preparation time includes freezer time.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant banana pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 0.5 (1 liter) container Cool Whip
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- Pour pudding mix and milk into large bowl. Mix with whisk until totally blended.
- Add Cool Whip to mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Fold in banana slices until combined.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Slice and enjoy!