Recipe by ann1wp
This is a recipe given to me by a dear friend that I do when it's an hour from dinnertime and I'm too tired to do a lot of prep work. I usually have chicken breasts in the freezer and everything else comes out of the pantry. Great results for how easy it is to do!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon bon appetit seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese (Kraft is fine!)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Oil or spray 9x13 baking pan.
- Pat chicken dry and place in the pan. Drizzle or brush with olive oil and sprinkle with the remaining ingredients in order of recipe.
- THE INGREDIENT AMOUNTS GIVEN ARE APPROXIMATE! Use more or less to suit your taste and to give a nice even coating of each ingredient on the chicken pieces. I never measure for this recipe, I just eyeball it. Feel free to use any seasoning salt you like instead of the Bon Apetit or substitute your favorite herb for the parsley flakes. You can also add to or reduce the number of chicken breasts according to your family size. I often cook extra to make sandwiches the next day. This is more of a technique to try than a recipe!
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. I usually microwave 4 medium potatoes for 10 minutes and then put them in the oven at same time as the chicken to finish cooking-makes quick baked potatoes. I serve veggies, salad and bread for a nice, easy weeknight dinner.