Recipe by BigFatMomma
This is a variation on Nurslinda's Easy Apple Cake (48154), which is insanely good. This version started with a mistake, (I forgot to add the eggs) and just got better.
- 517.37 g yellow cake mix
- 595.33 g can apple pie filling
- 59.14 ml water
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml allspice
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans (or more)
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 59.14-78.07 ml flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Whisk cake mix to remove lumps. Whisk in cinnamon and allspice.
- Stir in apple pie filling, and just enough water to make a smooth batter.
- Spread into pan.
- Mix together butter, brown sugar, flour and pecans, and sprinkle evenly over top of apple/cake mix.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, checking after 30 for doneness. Sometimes it takes a bit longer.