1/2 Photos of Super Easy Appetizer - Tomato and Pesto Crostini
amanda l b's Note:
These are fantastically tasty and so easy! They look and taste great! Excellent as an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Defrost the puff pastry, and cut into 16 squares.
- 2Cook in moderate oven for 10 minutes so that the pastry is slightly golden and starting to puff.
- 3On each square, place a bocconini slice, followed by a cherry tomato (flat size down) and a small blob of pesto.
- 4Put back into oven and cook a further 10 minutes until the boconncini have started to melt.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Appetizer - Tomato and Pesto Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.8
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 369.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: