- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 bocconcini, baby mozzarella cheese, also known as boconncini, each piece sliced into 3 pieces
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost the puff pastry, and cut into 16 squares.
- Cook in moderate oven for 10 minutes so that the pastry is slightly golden and starting to puff.
- On each square, place a bocconini slice, followed by a cherry tomato (flat size down) and a small blob of pesto.
- Put back into oven and cook a further 10 minutes until the boconncini have started to melt.
- Serve immediately.