1/3 Photos of Super Easy and Yummy Doughnuts
A really easy to make breakfast treat. Made these for my kids today and they were so delicious that they begged me to make more and more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil (about an inch) to 375 degrees Fahrenheit in skillet.
- 2Put granulated sugar and cinnamon in a quart or gallon size plastic bag. Shake to mix then set aside to sugar the fried doughnuts.
- 3Put the powdered sugar in a separate quart or gallon plastic bag and then set aside to use to sugar the fried doughnuts.
- 4Open the tube of biscuits and separate each one, then poke a hole in the center of each with your finger and then carefully stretch it open some.
- 5Place each piece in the hot oil and fry until puffy and golden brown (about 2-3 minutes).
- 6Turn with a fork and fry the other side until golden (another 2-3 minutes). Lift out and drain on paper towels.
- 7Promptly shake them, one by one, in the cinnamon sugar and then in the powdered sugar.
- 8(The cinnamon may be omitted if desired or you may frost the doughnuts with icing instead).
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy and Yummy Doughnuts
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 324.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g