Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Soo easy to make and turns out wonderful on those cold winter days when you just want a warm bowl of soup and a blankie on the couch. Great with a warm soft roll.
- Put olive oil in large pot ( just cover bottom of pot-it doesnt take much and the olive oil gives it a nice flavor) .
- Saute onion and green bell pepper.
- Add water , potatos, corn (juice too) and sausage. Cook until potatos are soft.
- In seperate bowl melt butter with flour to make your roux.(I do it in the microwave for about 1 minute).
- Add roux and evaporated milk and seasonings. Simmer until thickened.