8 hrs 5 mins
Rita D.'s Note:
This recipe is so quick to throw together and the roast is amazingly tender. Only 4 simple ingredients in this one; beef roast, beef broth, tomato soup and Rotel tomatoes. Everyone loved it, including the picky eaters. I prefer mine served on Hoagie Buns and I use the sauce for dipping, but others prefer it with a side of noodles, potatoes or other veggies. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs boneless chuck roast (I used a 3 - 4 lb roast)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's condensed beef broth
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (I prefer the Milder one)
- 1Cut roast into large chunks and place in crock pot.
- 2Mix soups and Rotel together and pour over roast.
- 3Cook on Low approximately 8 hours or on High for 5 hours, depending on your crock pot. I use an older pot that has settings from 1 to 6 -- and I set mine on 4.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy and Spicy Pot Roast (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.9
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 156.9 mg
- Sodium 1252.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 44.9 g