Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is so quick to throw together and the roast is amazingly tender. Only 4 simple ingredients in this one; beef roast, beef broth, tomato soup and Rotel tomatoes. Everyone loved it, including the picky eaters. I prefer mine served on Hoagie Buns and I use the sauce for dipping, but others prefer it with a side of noodles, potatoes or other veggies. Enjoy!
- 3 lbs boneless chuck roast (I used a 3 - 4 lb roast)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's condensed beef broth
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (I prefer the Milder one)
- Cut roast into large chunks and place in crock pot.
- Mix soups and Rotel together and pour over roast.
- Cook on Low approximately 8 hours or on High for 5 hours, depending on your crock pot. I use an older pot that has settings from 1 to 6 -- and I set mine on 4.
This was good stuff. A bachelors dream! Thanks!