Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a GREAT go to meal for our family. We usually have the items on hand and it is so easy to make. The whole family loves it and it is wonderful on a cold weather night after work. It's also a great way to get your teenager to eat extra veggies.
- 2 pie crusts (frozen or refrigerated)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Veg-All
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together Veg-All, Soup and Chicken in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into frozen pie crust and top with second pie crust.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until top crust is brown. All ingredients are already cooked.
This was extremely easy to make. need some seasoning so next time i'll add some chicken boillian. I used veg. steamers & some already cooked chicken that I had in the freezer so all I had to do was throw everything in the pie crusts. I'd make it again. I also like to add chix cubes and garlic to give it more flavor.