Recipe by Andtototoo!
This can be made plain, with ham stirred into it, or with a can of Rotel (Rotel diced tomatoes and chilies) added when you add the Cheese Whiz. Another variation is to add crisp homemade bacon bits and peas.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until tender.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Put the pasta into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the Cheese Whiz in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until the Cheese Whiz is hot, and then stir the Cheese Whiz into the pasta.
- Add the grated cheese and stir until well blended.
- Put the mixture into a greased baking dish and bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes until hot.
- If you want this super fast, put the mixture into a large glass bowl and microwave it, stirring every 30 seconds until the cheese has melted and macaroni is very hot.
- Sometimes I also use a blend of different grated cheeses.