My aunt made these one day and I nearly died. I call them bread-brownies because you eat them like brownies, but have the consistency of bread or muffins. They seem heavy, but taste light and sweet. The walnuts add texture and the bread itself is a beautiful brown color. The recipe is very, very simple, you can't go wrong. Warning: these are very sticky, so have a napkin, you won't be able to stop eating!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to about 350 degrees.
- 2Combine the dry ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- 3In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and add in the whole can of crushed pineapples and syrup.
- 4Mix the dry and wet ingredients, and fold in the chopped walnuts
- 5Lightly butter and flour the baking pans (I use one 8x8 and one casserole dish - this makes a lot of batter).
- 6Pour in the batter and bake for about 12-15 minutes (Ovens vary, so when the top is brown and a toothpick stuck in the middle comes out clean, it's done).
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy and Deliciously Moist Pineapple Walnut Bread-Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.4
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 319.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g