Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a wonderful recipe for summertime and extremely easy!
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 pint good vanilla ice cream
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust or 1 chocolate crumb crust
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, whipped topping and ice cream.
- Pour into either a graham cracker or chocolate crust, whichever is preferred.
This was so utterly fantastic! It was succulent and creamy too. You won't go wrong by making this dessert. Thanks for posting this yummy recipe.
Love it! My sister-in-law used to make this. I had forgotten how super easy and super tasty it is. If you like peanut butter, you'll love this cool, creamy pie.