Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is so easy to make and has such a great flavor, my kids gobble it up.
- 453.59 g package wide egg noodles
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 2 (680.38 g) jar beef gravy
- 17.57 g packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 283.49 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 113.39 g sour cream
- Brown meat and drain.
- Add the last 4 ingredients to meat, simmer 10 minute.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
This was really simple to make. The onion soup mix was a little strong, so I might try 1/2 package.
Quick, tasty & easy to make. I sub'd prepared meatballs for the ground beef (& increased abit). I decreased the noodles and gravy, sub'd yogurt for the sour cream & added some frozen peas & Worcestershire sauce. We enjoyed it, thanks for sharing the recipe
Easy and total comfort meal. I started to brown the meat and realized we didn't have gravy...I used a beef boullion cube and one Tbsp of cornstarch, it turned out fine (a tad salty for me -but the husband loved it). I'll remember the gravy next time! -we had it on mashed potatoes, great recipe -Thank you for sharing!!