Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is so easy to make and has such a great flavor, my kids gobble it up.
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (12 ounce) jars beef gravy
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces sour cream
- Brown meat and drain.
- Add the last 4 ingredients to meat, simmer 10 minute.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
This was really simple to make. The onion soup mix was a little strong, so I might try 1/2 package.
Quick, tasty & easy to make. I sub'd prepared meatballs for the ground beef (& increased abit). I decreased the noodles and gravy, sub'd yogurt for the sour cream & added some frozen peas & Worcestershire sauce. We enjoyed it, thanks for sharing the recipe
Easy and total comfort meal. I started to brown the meat and realized we didn't have gravy...I used a beef boullion cube and one Tbsp of cornstarch, it turned out fine (a tad salty for me -but the husband loved it). I'll remember the gravy next time! -we had it on mashed potatoes, great recipe -Thank you for sharing!!