1/5 Photos of Super Easy 4 Ingredient Lace Cookies
Roxanne J.R.'s Note:
I have never had luck with lace cookies and after a lot of searching I found a recipe for lace cookies on a blog called Foodspriration that looked so simple I thought there was no way I could mess these up! I did make a couple changes to the recipe (like using corn syrup instead of honey - because I did not want the honey flavour and using a full 1 tsp of batter per cookie instead of 1/2 tsp) but it did not affect the end product. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put 2 Tbsp of brown sugar, 2 Tbsp of butter and 1 1/2 Tbsp of honey (OR corn syrup) into a sauce pan and melt it.
- 2Once melted, whisk in 2 Tbsp of flour until smooth.
- 3Then drop 1 tsp of the batter onto a parchment lined baking sheet ( about 3 inches apart) and bake for 6 min at 375F or until they are noticably golden brown all over.
- 4The batter spreads and bubbles into beautiful cookies.
- 5Once they have set enough to transfer, you can pick them up with your fingers and move them to a cooling rack to cool until crisp and make sandwiches out of them with buttercream.
- 6Or you can shape them into mini ice cream bowls or cones.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy 4 Ingredient Lace Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 17.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g