Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!! I tried someone else's coleslaw yesterday (i will not mention names) and i couldnt believe how bland it tasted compared to this version! hope you enjoy, i certainly do!
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup vegetable oil or 1 cup canola oil (i use canola)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- In a large bowl, toss cabbage, carrots and celery seed.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a blender ot food processor; cover and process until combined.
- Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.
You're right! This is delicious coleslaw. This is how I'll make coleslaw from now on. And I'll make it more often because it's so good. Thank you very much for sharing this recipe with us.