- 12 eggs, Hardboiled and Chilled
- 2 green onions, Finely Chopped
- 1 pickle, Finely Chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- mayonnaise (add until you reach your desired consistency)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the eggs, cut them in half, remove the yolk and place it in a seperate bowl.
- To the yolk add the green onions, pickle, celery seed, Cajun seasoning and pickle juice, blend well.
- Add enough mayonnaise to reach your desired consistency and taste (should be smooth and thick).
- Add salt + pepper to taste and blend.
- With a spoon, add the mixture to the eggs where the yolk used to be.
- Sprinkle with paprika.