1/1 Photo of Super Duper Deviled Eggs
This is a must-have for every Thanksgiving and Christmas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the eggs, cut them in half, remove the yolk and place it in a seperate bowl.
- 2To the yolk add the green onions, pickle, celery seed, Cajun seasoning and pickle juice, blend well.
- 3Add enough mayonnaise to reach your desired consistency and taste (should be smooth and thick).
- 4Add salt + pepper to taste and blend.
- 5With a spoon, add the mixture to the eggs where the yolk used to be.
- 6Sprinkle with paprika.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Duper Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 253.8 mg
- Sodium 167.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: