Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a must-have for every Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Make and share this Super Duper Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Peel the eggs, cut them in half, remove the yolk and place it in a seperate bowl.
- To the yolk add the green onions, pickle, celery seed, Cajun seasoning and pickle juice, blend well.
- Add enough mayonnaise to reach your desired consistency and taste (should be smooth and thick).
- Add salt + pepper to taste and blend.
- With a spoon, add the mixture to the eggs where the yolk used to be.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
Try mixing in a little tuna, it gives it a wonderful taste.
I must try these for sure. Deviled Eggs are a must have for every family gathering at my house. The celery seed and cajun spice sounds quite delicious.