Recipe by CastielTheCrimson
I like to experiment with my food so I got a little creative with this one. Made it in my culinary arts class.
Top Review by SweetsLady
Made these for breakfast this morning as they looked really good! I doubled the chocolate chips and omitted the nuts due to the kids preference. No syrup needed here. :D Thanks for the great recipe!
- 473.18 ml Bisquick
- 14.79 ml cinnamon (or to taste)
- 29.58 ml sugar (or to taste)
- 59.14 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml unsalted macadamia nuts
- 118.29 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Use the required amount of mix and eggs as shown on Bisquick box. Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix (adding milk slowly until batter is gooey).
- Spread desired amount of butter on bottom of pan and let melt.
- Pour a little bit of batter at a time and wait till the air bubbles rise to the top of the pancake and then flip.
- Repeat till both sides are golden brown with little blackish cinnamon bits in them. Repeat till all batter is gone.