Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Perfect to prevent drains from clogging.
Make and share this Super Drain Cleaner Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- Mix baking soda, table salt, and cream of tartar.
- Stir each time before using.
- Keep in a clean, covered jar.
- When ready to use, pour 1/4 cup of mixture into drain.
- Immediately add the 1 cup boiling water.
- Wait ten seconds, then flush with cold water for at least 20 seconds.
Works great! I used it on a slow draining shower.....had to do it three times and also used a plunger on it....but now it's draining fine. We have a septic system so it's very important that I use products that won't harm it. Thanks a bunch!
This works perfect thanks!!
I tried this today on 2 different drains. It worked great!!