Recipe by JustaQT
Perfect to prevent drains from clogging.
Top Review by Goody2shz
Works great! I used it on a slow draining shower.....had to do it three times and also used a plunger on it....but now it's draining fine. We have a septic system so it's very important that I use products that won't harm it. Thanks a bunch!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix baking soda, table salt, and cream of tartar.
- Stir each time before using.
- Keep in a clean, covered jar.
- When ready to use, pour 1/4 cup of mixture into drain.
- Immediately add the 1 cup boiling water.
- Wait ten seconds, then flush with cold water for at least 20 seconds.