Recipe by AngelaSept
This recipe was in my family forever! We love fish and this recipe is so easy and delicious that if you even don't like fish, you'll love it in this recipe. Serve it with rice, mashed potatoes or just have it with a side of veggies. Enjoy!
- 907.18 g of boneless tilapia fillets or 907.18 g any other fish
- 1 onion
- 29.58-44.37 ml mayonnaise (I use Hellmann's)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a baking dish
- Coat fillets evenly, and not too thickly, with Mayo.
- (I use my finger to spread it.) Sprinkle evenly with sliced onion.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 325 degrees F until done, about 20 minutes.