1/3 Photos of Super Delicious and Easy Baked Fish (Anykind)
This recipe was in my family forever! We love fish and this recipe is so easy and delicious that if you even don't like fish, you'll love it in this recipe. Serve it with rice, mashed potatoes or just have it with a side of veggies. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Lightly grease a baking dish
- 3Coat fillets evenly, and not too thickly, with Mayo.
- 4(I use my finger to spread it.) Sprinkle evenly with sliced onion.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees F until done, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Delicious and Easy Baked Fish (Anykind)
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 115.4 mg
- Sodium 171.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 45.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: