Recipe by Winnipeg *Mel*
I stole this from a Kraft magazine. It was easy to put together and has great flavor. Recipe calls for chicken thighs but I prefer boneless breasts.
Top Review by SueBelcher
I made this, but I can't stand the taste of miracle whip, so I used regular maoynaise with a half a tablespoon of honey mixed in. I used chicken stuffing mix. They were delicious!
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F Spread Miracle Whip on chicken pieces.
- Combine stuffing mix with parmesan cheese.
- Coat chicken pieces with dry stuffing mixture.
- Discard leftover stuffing.
- Place on foil lined baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.