1/6 Photos of Super Crispy Thin Pizza Crust
Yum yum! if you're looking for a crispy thin crust pizza that holds up under the pressure of your favorite toppings look no further! Make sure you get a pizza stone, they help make a crispier crust. You can get one at Target for 25-30 bucks and they're totally worth it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat pizza stone in oven at 500°F.
- 2Warm water for 20 seconds in microwave.
- 3Dissolve yeast and sugar in water; allow to rest for 8 minutes.
- 4In the meantime, combine flour, salt and Italian seasoning.
- 5Pour yeast over flour mixture and mix well with a heavy spoon.
- 6Add 1 tbsp flour if needed.
- 7Turn dough on to a floured surface and knead for 2 minutes.
- 8Dust more flour on surface if needed .
- 9Using a rolling pin, roll dough into a 12" circle of even thickness (about 1/4") flipping over to roll each side (don't press too hard when rolling or dough may stick to surface).
- 10Cut off any excess edges to make a neat circle.
- 11Palm down, slide your hands under dough and lifting carefully place on to a hot pizza stone.
- 12Bake at 500°F for 4 minutes.
- 13Remove from oven and top with your favorite toppings (don't go too crazy with the toppings, a little goes a long way).
- 14Return to oven for 6-8 minutes.
- 15Helpful hint: Top pizza in this order to prevent the crust from getting soggy:.
- 16chopped basil.
- 17minced garlic.
- 20(6-8) 2 tbs dollops of pizza sauce evenly spaced.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Crispy Thin Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 588.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: