Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you are a crispy chicken fan, then this one's for you, it's a delicious blend of seasonings mixed with cornflake crumbs and it makes for a very crispy chicken coating. The seasonings can all be adjusted to taste.
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut in pieces
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all crumb ingredients.
- Roll chicken in mixture to coat.
- Place on lightly greased foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
This was delicious Kittencal! Thanks for another winner post!
This is so good (and easy!). My kids interrupted eating at least twice each to say how good it is. I used panko instead of the corn flakes, but it still baked up nice and crispy and perfectly seasoned. Thanks for another keeper Kitten!