Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
YUM!! This stuff is AWESOME!! I am a type 2 diabetic and I can eat this with no negative effects-- except that I keep wanting more of it!! Crushed nuts would be a great addition. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 (15 ounce) canof 100% solid pack pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie mix!)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (or to taste)
- Beat pudding mix and milk together til pudding is dissolved.
- Add entire can of pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice to pudding mixture and beat together til blended.
- Fold, or mix entire tub of Cool Whip into pudding.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
Good pumpkin pudding. I used sugar free cool-whip but otherwise left it as written. This is creamy and good. Not flashy, just good low fat comfort food.
I made this when I got my wisdom teeth out. It was perfect.
I looooove this! I am on weight watchers and make this all the time. Sometimes I use sf/ff cheesecake pudding instead of the vanilla.