1/3 Photos of Super Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
This is a no bake, one pot recipe that my kids think is the best! For a special surprise, add a 15 ounce can of well drained regular diced, or my favorite, fire roasted tomatoes at the very end. You can broil this for a few minutes if you like the browned cheese look. Will lose it's creaminess if left to sit or is reheated, but still tastes great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil macaroni until tender.
- 2Tear provolone in pieces and set aside.
- 3Mix flour, salt, mustard, and pepper and set aside.
- 4Once macaroni is in colander, melt butter in pot.
- 5Add flour mix and cook for a minute or so.
- 6Add milk and bring to a boil.
- 7Add cheeses and stir until smooth.
- 8Add macaroni back into the pot and stir. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.8
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 454.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 17.8 g