This is a no bake, one pot recipe that my kids think is the best! For a special surprise, add a 15 ounce can of well drained regular diced, or my favorite, fire roasted tomatoes at the very end. You can broil this for a few minutes if you like the browned cheese look. Will lose it's creaminess if left to sit or is reheated, but still tastes great.
- Boil macaroni until tender.
- Tear provolone in pieces and set aside.
- Mix flour, salt, mustard, and pepper and set aside.
- Once macaroni is in colander, melt butter in pot.
- Add flour mix and cook for a minute or so.
- Add milk and bring to a boil.
- Add cheeses and stir until smooth.
- Add macaroni back into the pot and stir. Serve immediately.