Jessica Costello's Note:
Very creamy, cream cheese adds yummy bite. Very rich, lots of variations, use onion & chive cream cheese, add diced tomatoes or ham, or both. I started making this when my son discovered mac & cheese. Kraft may be the "cheesiest" it is also the saltiest, so I keep these items on hand for lunches or comfort food dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1grease baking dish and pre-heat oven 350°F.
- 2cook and drain pasta according to directions.
- 3in saucepan melt soup cheese cubes and cream cheese over med heat, stir in pasta, stir to evenly coat.
- 4transfer to greased baking dish.
- 5bake 20 min or until bubbly.
- 6let stand 5 min before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (839 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1428.3
- Calories from Fat 614
- Total Fat 68.3 g
- Saturated Fat 41.4 g
- Cholesterol 194.8 mg
- Sodium 2617.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 157.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 45.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: